1. The PCs started in the Stone & Bread. Discussed how they planned on dealing with Corinthus’s attempt to play them off against Falstro.
2. A small child (Kylo) brought them a sack containing two scroll cases.
3. The scroll cases each contained a letter; one letter addressed to the PCs, one letter addressed to Falstro. Each letter outlined a plan for the elimination of the other, with an amnesty territory established.
4. One of Kerrulak’s grandchildren bursts into the Stone & Bread, saying that Kerrulak was being attacked by some sort of monster.
5. The PCs dash out, following commotion, and find a group of demons being unable to restrain a Hellstinger Scorpion which was threatening Kerrulak and his children.