Bazaar and Stadium

This is where the famed Thorodensan bazaar is held. The entrance to the bazaar, the stadium, and the Artificer’s Guildhouse form a rough triangle. Stands and shops selling mundane goods make up the 70% of stands closest to the gate, while the remaining 30% closest to the Artificer’s Guildhouse are dealers of magic items, which are Thorodensis’s largest export.

The bazaar, usually monthly, has not been held since the city began to be on a war footing, although a large gladiatorial tournament was held.

The mundane shops are still open.

Prominent features:

1. The mundane shops and stands 2. the Thiefstone 3. the magic item shops 4. the stadium 5. the Artificer’s Guildhouse

Bazaar and Stadium

Thorodensis theleftwich